BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Well if you were only interested in PEP11 ..BPH. by extension...

1. 1,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    Well if you were only interested in PEP11 ..BPH. by extension ...as some form.of entertainment you probably have chewed through a container of popcorn and imbibed a copious amount of your favourite beverage as the saga just rolls on and on.

Reading between lines and peering down cracks , our version.of adventuring down the rabbit hole has delivered this week a palpable change of course by the glib and gormless circus , aka The Gov. Some references to "environment".. to NOPSEMA ... intrigue me. Is this capitulation by proxy ?? Am I reading this right. They ( that lot ) are now possibly posturing to move THEIR goalposts to the NEXT phase ??

As we have nothing better to do currently than extrapolate and join seemingly random and arbitrary dots do we now dare to presume the Gov(s) have conceded that PEP11 will now have to be approved ? ....and they're either trying to figure out an ambush via NOPSEMA ...or they simply want to tear the whole debacle away from the shore and allow it to drift away to its rightful result whilst crying crocodile tears ??

What I take from all.of this so far is its about a 99.999999 % certainty that NOPTA has approved. We would not be witnessing this song and dance act otherwise.

Secondly.... Each-way Elbow ( and be reminded how he got that monicker ) has now painted himself into a corner.
    Somehow he needs to redirect the whole shit-fest onto another page. Is this simply a case of Magician 101... hey everyone....look over there >>>>>>>

NOPTA is all but a give. Granted NOPSEMA isnt. But given the plethora of other developments, other drills , I can't see that being an insurmountable hurdle.
    By then though PEP11 becomes a done deal in terms of anything the State could or couldn't do...effectively yesterday's news.

This has been a political football for some time now and whilst the rules could not be bent ( legally ) the game could be caressed.

I can only suspect the intention is to let PEP11 "reluctantly " slide through.....and then ramp up.the SELL of GAS ( and thats already started )

All of this....just so unecessary. So typically whar happens when idiots get a voice.

gltalth

kettle boiling....
    Last edited by RichAnne: 20/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $49 2.459K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 742745 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5692976 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.