BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-19840

1. 3,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    Barilaro ( former NSW Deputy) recommended approval denied. KP intended to approve. Morrison had to do something that was illegal, immoral, unconstitutional and down right disgraceful. he secretly became resource Minister to deny PEP-11.

IMO, KP really did not have any reason to deny. Following the law and the process.

We see an increasing amount of resistance, compared to a short time previously.

DB has consulted with most large east coast gas users. We know industry and unions want PEP-11 approved.

I have no doubt there has been lobbying, behind the scenes talk, addressing the approval of PEP-11 with those who are relevent in the decision.

I know that some are frustrated by what appears to be little seen action from PEP-11 group of entities.

IMO, the noise by the protaganists is not nearly as effective as direct lobbying, providing the facts and figures, reasonable arguments, to those who make the decisions.

Approval is so slow and frustrating.

The efforts by the NSW goverment and associated resistance indicates to me that the NSW Government believes that PEP-11 will be approved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $49 2.459K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 277006 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5529937 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.