BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-19842

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts/ideas.

Am I right in assuming that it comes down to this (unless there is a loophole I am unaware of):
    Approval given: the news and some independents will (most likely) publicly humiliate MK and the PM for lying and who knows what (their previous comments would certainly be used as they are already)
    Not approved: depending on the reasons stated, this will go straight back to court. Question: wouldn’t the government consult with their lawyers too to get advice on how likely the reasons put forward are going to be successful / not successful?
    Option 3: It has been mentioned before that the government has the right to buy back the title. If they chose this option, how much would they have to pay BPH / Advent?
    If the case is pretty clear, why the wait and why Houssos’ response to me that a response will follow a ‘new and comprehensive assessment’? Is it all about the right timing? Is it trying to avoid answering as this seems to be the least damaging (as long as the media or BPH doesn’t put pressure on MK)? I am not sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $49 2.459K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 747902 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5876937 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.