BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-19849

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    a good example of this and true example of the Pep11 resource on a successful exploration campaign, and what it can do for the state derived from is Bass Strait Nat Gas production since inception has delivered 5.6TCF of Nat Gas and has basically fuelled Vic And NSW,s Furnaces of industry cooked our food and kept us warm while powering our Buses in the most part for over 60 years now, put a pay out cost on denying that and argue it in court !!!!! the infrastructure exists to deliver the energy the argument against is redundant and rediculous for these boneheads of NSW to even entertain, but with the green Teal Cream spread thick in the North Coast we are seeing the consequences as shareholders of a gas lead recovery !!!!

Take em to court and destroy the fools, it’s easy and we will win and that’s what I’m here for.

Dont care how long it takes, there’s principles in this now, and I believe in what’s right and what’s right for Australia’s future, and paying out Pep11 with a $1B plus pay cheque is just wrong and against everything that Australia is built on imo !!!!

Either ither though I suppose if the DH,s and there green teal cream gets spread thick enough, I will take the $1B plus cost of buying back the tenement if Pep11 to appease my beliefs and forward my future, and happy to wait $$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $41.51K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4985810 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2479080 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.