BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-20036

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    It’s just getting more and more blatant now days, he knows he’s gig is up Luke
    Like I keep saying anyone who has been here longer than a week knows his game, he’s being doing the same on MAY for nearly nearly 2 years now as well sadly for shareholders and the company, I know it affects our company's little but it does affect them all the same, having false hoods and conspiracy theories spread against our companies all over Hot Copper, Australia’s biggest Shareholder forum, I’m sick of it and so are many, I’ve just been unlucky to of been involved in 2 companies on HC were he is weaving his ways on unfortunately, and it’s really got my back up , and I’ve got the time and inclination to do something about it, along with other concerned shareholders.

If your sick of the rinse repeat FFM cycles twice a year being spread on BPH crew, voice your concerns to HC admin and the ASD this is what will make it cease as it should, no public company should be misrepresented in this way publicly and consistently like it’s been now for 4 years, it’s just wrong that’s what is, and voice your concerns to HC like many have recently and show you’re examples like many have over the past 4 years and expose the thousands of swing trading posts as a collective we have all witnessed, as it always gets results when shareholders work as a collective wether it be dealing with bad management, bent politicians or Flim Flam Men on Hot Copper we always get the results.

And so we should

And here is a great place to start if you want rid help rid Hot Copper of misinformation being spread on its site in regard to Pep11 Inc companies, it only takes a minute and will help rid hot copper of such nefarious activities and make it a better space for all imo.

https://support.hotcopper.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $95.44K 5.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 344149 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 490823 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.