BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Exactly smithy84, with the value of a possible 6tcf Nat Gas...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Exactly smithy84, with the value of a possible 6tcf Nat Gas reserve on a exploration discovery in Pep11, relevant to world demand currently and perceived future pricing of same product “Natural Gas”

Discovery’s like a Pep11 Off Shore Elephant Gas field on a successful exploration campaign with in 30ks of port infrastructure like Newcastle, the worlds biggest coal shipping port, it would be a given that infrastructure could be built offshore Newcastle 30ks off, to export a given multi 100,s of billon dollar reserve to probably Japan Alone tbh, and they Japan would probably fund the offshore NG to LNG insitu of well head offshore processing plant.

TBH Japan in a blink would do it for a 20 year 100% supply contract at a premium price to benchmark. And it would leave NSW teals and surfer bludging locals going WTF have we missed out on being so stupid in regard to reality of critical world transitional supply to renewables, and it was our own hypocritical stance that actually caused the cluster rude word against our state for a whole generation !!!!

Its fkn stupid crew, but in a macabre way I actually hope it falls this way tbh, because I’m hoping it would fix so many problems in our current Australian political so called system that we are currently being destroyed by !!!!!

#Approving Pep11 just makes sense for Australia
    Last edited by GODS BROKER: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $55.86K 2.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1536062 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2991478 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.