BPH 2.63% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

smithy84 this is how stupid this is the NSW state position atm,...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    smithy84 this is how stupid this is the NSW state position atm, and the Zali Stegalks of the worlds position atm state side NSW, I can’t think of a state in the world atm that if they had a resource Natural Gas potential like Pep11,s natural gas potential so close to needed and critically present under supply demand, that is hindering growth of industry now in NSW, due to lack of Victorian costly and now twillighting supply of same.

There wouldn’t be a state in the world that wouldn’t bend over backwards ATM in 2024 to grant a exploration permit for a privately funded drill for the exploration potential for the states future Nat Gas transitional to renewables energy supply future, with possible CCS potential !!!

It’s just plain dumb this protest against Pep11 exploration imo, and imo it’s been born from the over privileged existence born of export coal royalties over 100 years in the Manly to Newcastle area and all the generational benefits of said imo, and the attitudes of such privilege can fester in a society generationally given the privileged income and benefits to the local communities, and maybe that is what we are experiencing in this stupid localised protest against Pep11 exploration.

Im currently in Dubai atm and its the Epicentre of this kind of generational over fuelled issue and it ways makes you think when you experience different cultures, and exceptionally here in Dubai it’s on like triple turbo drive, its frigin ridiculous the way this joint “Dubai” operates under currently and proposedley thrives under.
    Under the rug in Dubai is a frigin mess imo and the insane amounts of money produced from O&G just covers it up in Dubai, and produces a society that just nods its head and goes along with it because they can and willingly do !!!!
    And I tell you what don’t try and tell them any different or you’ll be lucky to leave the joint imo !
    What goes and feeds Dubai stays in Dubai that’s the way it rolls here.

Any way moving on I’m rambling, I’m bored being on my own, in this shithole of facades I want to go to Turkey but I have Buissness to do here atm !!!

Getting back to Pep11 and its state of play
    Im excited for today crew, I’ve got a felling it’s going to be a good one tbh $$$$

GLTAH

Tick Tok Knock Knock Zali its wake up and reality time $$$$$

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5986/5986745-e89712aef6a5fb909734f74889b7ad1c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $61.84K 3.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5376248 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 640176 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.