BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

PEP11 is clearly political poison.Politicians from all sides...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    PEP11 is clearly political poison.
    Politicians from all sides fighting over who can take the most credit for sinking PEP11.

I can't see any possible way that Albanese can be seen to approve this after all his previous guarantees.

How some here still feel they can pump this to the naive is amazing to me. I hope those posters still buying oppies are only playing with a tiny proportion of their overall wealth. GL

“The idea that you’ll have oil and gas drilling just off this coast needs to be rejected. A Labor government that I lead will rule out PEP11. Unequivocal. Full stop. Exclamation mark.” - Albanese

“a Labor Government that I lead will rule out PEP11,” - Albanese

“PEP11 doesn’t make sense from an economic, environmental, or energy perspective,”
    “should be consigned to the dustbin of history, where it belongs. This is a complete no-brainer.” - Albanese

“PEP11 is not welcome. Not in Sydney, not on the Central Coast and certainly not in Newcastle,” - Claydon ALP member for Newcastle

“If you pre-empt environmental legislations you will fail,” “We are determined to get this right. “The application for the permit renewal has changed and we are considering it carefully in a way that cannot be overturned.”- Albanese

*Before anyone questions my sentiment/hold. I've held BHP/BUY over the last 4 years but I've sold down approx 95% over the last few months because I have almost no belief this can turn around from here. I'll sell the last 5% if there's one more mini pump, which is unlikely at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $23.7K 1.247M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246467 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5195886 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.