BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-20479

1. 9,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3221
    I take a fair bit of comfort that ZS and the other anti's continually refer to incorrect drilling locations, "oil", and "seismic blasting" amongst other falsehoods to make their case. If the risks were true and accurate, why exaggerate? ZS is also asking Parliament to "trust her" that there are no financial consequences to passing this bill. If I am the ALP or even the LNP, I am not even close to giving this bill any further consideration. I expect it will die next Monday when debate resumes. JMO.

The Senate clip spells out pretty clearly where this is at. NSW is yet to respond but the repercussions, other than further delay, are zero.
    Once NSW gets their bill in place, which is now broadly acknowledged as to being ineffective at "killing PEP11" despite the rhetoric at the time of it's announcement, the matter will get handed over to the Federal JA member. The Senate clips shows the ALP are deliberately avoiding the subject of delegation, I am now 99% sure MK is not the decision maker due to her pre-existing bias. So the cleanskin, whoever that is, will have the same NOPTA advice to approve, the same info, the same obligations, and the same job as what KP had. We know why KP felt he had no choice but approve and went to great lengths to separate himself from Scomo's decision.

It is going to take time for the NSW Government to reach the point of lodging their reply. The Feds will also stuff around IMO. But, if SH have the time, the patience, to see this through then approval remains the most likely outcome IMO. That being said, if SH believe Albanese's promise, then it makes sense to exit.

JMO. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $31.29K 1.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 4397266 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1908459 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.