BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-20719

1. 3,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    Thanks Apolloz.

First, I would like to say that your contributions are welcome here and the nature and manner of your posts are important amd encouraged. That is to say, even when you have corrected me - correctly.

As you correctly point out, this is no longer an administrative process, probably never was.

This is now political, well, probably always was.

IMO opinion, the ZS amendment will not pass and the NSW legislation will not pass. WHY?

Simply, due to the fact that passing either or both will create havoc. This includes financial compensation for PEP-11 associated entities.

A slightly obscure TEAL targetting a project of national importance and succesfully cancelling it, thus resulting in litigation and most likely compensation.

Additionally, how does it look when a TEAL (who is privately funded by an entity who has significant interests in alternate energy prodution) terminates any compettition, via an abuse of process - ie using federal legislation to target and cancel what is essentially a energy competitor.

Wont look good when compensation litigation commences.

AA has stated that he wants to make adecsion which cannot be overturned. That is a water tight decision. Declining PEP-11 is fraught with problens and is far from water tight.

Waiting for the federal amendment (ZS bill) and the NSW legislation. If both rejected - its game on for BPH. Tried to ban it but it did not happen.

If the NSW legislation passes and ZS bites the dust. So what, as has been discussed, the NSW legislation has no material impact.

If ZS bill passes, I will be concerned. My only saviour is the 2 month grace period, in which the JA, or more correctly, the Feds have the opportunity to approve, without any consequences.

I am of the mind, the federal authority is waiting for the outcome of ZS amendment, knowing the bill will be rejected. Feds will be then free to approve.

We will know how we are travelling, next Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.