BPH 0.00% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-20857

1. 3,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Brains is much more handsome.

GB, I do think there exists good reasons why the Libs and the Nats are silent.

Dont stir the hornet's nest.

ZS and crew operate in very unsophisticated ways - even like hooligans. Matters os such importance are handled in ways that are commensurate with the seriousness of the matter. ( for the leagl minded - Briginshaw)

Grand standing in parliament, holding signs on a beach or paddling your kayak does not cut the mustard.

Let them vent and tell everyone how much they tried to stop PEP-11.

ZS is a $225,000 warrior (plus all the perks) and 14 % super. She is a martyr. She lives in an impoverished Sydney suburb. Has to contend with traffic on her way to work in the com car on the way to the airport, where she lounges eating free food, before boarding and arriving at her taxpayer accommodation.

Mate, she is doing it tough. There is a photo of her actuallly outside of parliament. She is so tough and brave - her resilience knows no bounds.

She went outside into the natural environment to hold up her sign. I sincerely hope she had a support crew. God knows what could of happened to her.

Actually her sign is flaccid, like her resistance. She cant hold it up!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5999/5999411-0c6f550e29a8256335382229c77aa6c5.jpg
    I hope she made it back ok. Must be 120 metres.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.