BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-21509

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    ... i am a little intrigued by your comments , Sodge .....i like the approach on donations, st ...everything is up for grabs now

I know there are still a lot of holders out there watching this forum....so maybe having a meeting with your local federal mp might be the go. ...they all should be home this week.
    i just have this feeling that this is a very manipulating bill by zs ... ...a facebook page that gets double digit likes re: pep11

A Bill with part of the title..."STOP PEP11" ...has to be biased, discriminating, and prejudicial towards a law-abiding ASX company going about their business under a strictly regulated environment.

...i hope to make contact with David Breeze in the next couple of days to get his feedback on these possible political shenanigans.

They cannot help themselves ..... can they !!! We should have woken up to those independents boasting that PEP would be denied.in 2021..
    .....morrison TOLD them !!!!
    ...... i don't care about what the NSW chestbeaters come up with ....the real game now is with the Feds

....do yourself a favour and speak to your MP.... whatever your brand they should be around home this week
    ....i hope to release my email soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $33.09K 1.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2083606 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1230250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.