BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Its the Federal arena, where the action will be. Now this is...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

Its the Federal arena, where the action will be. Now this is ONLY MY OPINION ... after what has happened today, AA looks like going down the same path as SM. AA and MK made a point of parroting the "everything will be done according to LAW" ... that was also the mantra of us HC`ers but fear not, that phrase will still be useful for us.
    Why AA and MK did not come out before xMAS day and approve beats me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now both of them have painted themselves in a corner and are trying to LEGALLY salvage a denial. In both parliaments... as has been correctly stated.... there are houses of review. PEP!! has a strong case for answering any concerns normal people would raise. It is only a relatively small minority we hear from... not the silent MAJORITY

The political process will now drag out ..the zs`s of the world are in no hurry. Monday may be quite interesting if there is a vote. ...see if labour votes as a block in favour. ...that would indicate there have been some backroom deals. ....i was able to get my email to my local labour MP and he seemed uninterested about an independent bill. ...there is a party room meeting on the Tuesday...

Looks like the merits of PEP11 will need to be promoted/educated more effectively... more letters to politicians

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $76.88K 4.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2017498 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 281843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.