BPH 0.00% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

Agree: "Looks like the merits of PEP11 will need to be...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Agree: "Looks like the merits of PEP11 will need to be promoted/educated more effectively... more letters to politicians"

Unfortunately these people running the country are distracted by shiny objects and have the attention span of goldfish. The media don't help either. The voters are not as stupid as they are being treated but this type of sensationalist crap only makes them more stupid.

The pollies are so quick to bang on about gas being a fossil fuel because it makes them sound like they are towing the climate change line. They talk about the benefits of replacing gas with electric in homes but this is a moot point. Electricity needs to come from somewhere and it ain't going to be free to keep the grid up 24/7.

There needs to be more big picture conversations in the media and in parliament where gas is recognised as an important part of the transition away from coal. Some modelling of gas vs coal fired power plants in terms of capacity to support the grid with greatly reduced emissions. ..not to mention the concept that industry needs gas for X years to come.

Whether we go nuclear or have giant batteries with wind/solar or whatever is all a different conversation. We are not there yet and if we keep shutting down coal power stations before X years it will take to get there, the lights will go out.

I'm no scientist, just an average person who doesn't like being told what to think. Sure, I invested in BPH to make money but I also care about the future. These things are not mutually exclusive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 920869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.