BPH 0.00% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Its up to the company to be trumpeting the benefits of this...

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Its up to the company to be trumpeting the benefits of this project. They should be countering the falsehoods propegated by the projects detractors by using a PR firm rather than DB churning out the same messaging.

I would specifically be refuting any notion that any activity will be taking place close to the coast and near any of the iconic NSW beaches. Detractors dropping the line that the PEP11 permit runs down to Manly elicits unfounded fear and immediately paints a negative auora over the project. Specifcally state that BPH has no intention of conducting 3D seismic. That the company has already identified its drill target and its 26km off the coast of Newcastle, an existing industrial hub. Stress that the projects is targeting gas and there is no intention to exploit any oil resource.

Now DB may just be playing coy and honouring any outcomes from the court settlement to stay quiet and let the process play out, but I'm sure we would all like to see the company be a little more proactive in defending its position and that junior resource exploration companies have just as much rights to progress a project as the big players.

In the end if it does go pear shaped I hope there has been plenty of quiet behind the scenes legal analysis by DB's legal team to counter any government backed legal advice as to the bonafides of how this has played out.

Perhaps we can all have a class action for being inflicted with prolonged mental anguish!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $83.09K 3.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 683856 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 499499 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1327257
Last updated 15.51pm 08/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.