BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Let's look at what has happened or is happening with the NSW...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Let's look at what has happened or is happening with the NSW parliament at present.

I can just see every trading partner that relies on our gas keeping a very close eye on what is going on.
    Also our major competitors would be all over this.

Image the federal government of Australia not stepping in and squashing this before it became law.
    Our competitors are laughing at us now; we have just given them the biggest leg up and the government do not even know it.

I say that because it never should have gotten to this, our reputation as a RELIABLE trading partner has been damaged, we are no better than any third world country now.

I used to worry about some of the politicians that were representing this country. (Looks like I was almost right except I was worrying about the wrong ones )
    Albo and co let's see how you go when no-one is buying our resources anymore.

Iron ore was 145.50 in Jan 24 today $107.50 and going lower. That is a multibillion-dollar headache right there.

The damage from this bill will be bigger. (Do something otherwise our reputation will take decades to recover)

But no lets just signal to the world we are closing shop.

Don't worry we won't need gas or coal. Wind will be enough because everyone would of shut shop or migrated.

Anyway D.Y.O.R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $76.88K 4.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2017498 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 281843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.