BPH 2.78% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-22211

1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    @assailed. This photo was probably taken in 1970. Around the time my Mum, Judy was found dead in a phone box in Main Beach at just 24 years & my name was changed including my Surname that was Hoad, by my Nan & Pop. My Dad had disappeared a year earlier & there is still no trace of him until this day.

Pop's best mate was Sir Bruce Small. Pop was an Engineer & Developer. He was pretty handy. He tracked Jap Troop movements in New Guinea in WW2.

I used to ask questions about all sorts of things. I was interested in just about everything.
    I used to listen to their conversations & remember hearing all sorts of stuff about things going on with regards to Main Beach, Southport, Surfers Paradise etc. They had a Quarry in Beenleigh.
    We used to drive through the Lion Park that wasn't far away whenever Pop & I went to the Quarry to meet with Bruce.
    I remember talking with him in 1975 after the Election, riding my bike to the Four Square Shop for him to get Smokes & me to get PK chewy, and asking questions about it because it was discussed a lot by everyone & he said there's all sorts of Games happening with people trying to gain power & position.

Little did I know they would both pass away on the same day in July the next year & I would be picked up that day from school from class by my Uncle & moved 500kms away that evening. From Gold Coast weather & the beach to minus 8 nights & a bit of snow.

Have a fun weekend.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-03/queenslanders-remember-yatala-bullens-african-lion-safari/100932026

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/the-eventful-history-of-bullens-african-lion-safari-park-in-yatala-49771

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $22.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $9.118K 485.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7273077 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 595305 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.