BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-2226

1. 10,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2509
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3599/3599348-774346f5d263e90adf7931b3cbbdcae8.jpgYes Southy very much like putting the cart before the horse this current Pep11 campaign, but Breeze is doing what needs to be done in process of exploration approval in Pep11, I honestly can’t see how Keith Pitt can stall exploration approval in Pep11 much longer!!!! without coping some form of flak from Breeze for holding up the process without stated grounds, Breeze seems to progressing the campaign in a approved exploration permit manner atm but is going to come up with road block soon if Pitt dosent formalise the exploration permit, like you say the rig needs to be sorted and booked for a enviro plan to process.
    I do think it maybe time for Breeze to update the market to what is going on with process atm because of the out of order status of the current campaign due mainly to Pitt stalling the approval for Exploration for said political gain , it’s got me stuffed what benefits the LNP could possibly gain buy delaying Pep11?????...... if they had of approved it back in February it would all be water under the bridge now and possibly a large positive to the re election of LNP with job prospects CCS and the economic benefits to Australia on a discovery in Pep11 certainly better than the current Limbo Pep11 is in its only antagonising the opposition to it by delaying it any longer approval for Exploration.........interesting times for Pep11 but the way it is being handled by Keith Pitt is certainly making a mockery of the NOPTA process and the sector he supposedly holds close to he’s heart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $24.69K 1.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63445 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 4969575 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.