BPH 9.09% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Hoodlum,The lobby is sizable. Australian energy producers add...

1. 5,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3905
    Hoodlum,

The lobby is sizable.

Australian energy producers add just now, 2 x Australian energy council earlier.

These gas adds have started the last 5 days. Below are some of the more we'll know companies who are members. Including hydro, not gas producers.

Australian energy producers has 60 full time energy producers and 140 member companies that provide goods and services to the gas industry.

The good news is advent is a member.

Some Others are - ANZ, arrow, energy, beach, BP, bridgeport energy, conoco Phillips, copper energy, cue energy, exon mobile, Santos, hancock prospecting, jemena, mineral resources, minter Ellison, mitsabishi, mitsui, origin, shell, strike energy, warrego energy, woodside.

Over at Australian energy council.

They represent 20 major electricity and downstream gas businesses.

Some members are - agl, alinta, ampol, aurora, energy Australia, hydro tasmania, limo, momentum, origin, red energy, shell, snowy hydro, synergy

The themes of the adds is we need solar and wind, and gas is needed to provide energy stability.

Looking though 200 submissions, nearly all agree renewables are the way, but with a gas component.

In one submission, 3b was a gas plant expense, a batteries to provide the same power was 32b.

So batteries can never provide more than load balancing.

Adelaide for instance has 70% renewable penetration, but gas generation was needed averaging 88 days over a 90 day period. Including many stints, needing to be online 24 hours.

So pep11 to me will get approved as the above companies are to powerfull to peeve off.

In the US, there retiring coal, same as should occur here. But they are installing a mix 2/3 solar & wind, 1/3 gas. A great mix.

Gas causes little pollution, in all my years I have never seen a large gas fire, or gas spill.

But I am seeing plenty of lithium battery fires, that spew lithium, cobalt, arsenic, mercury and a host of other chemicals into our environment and it's weekly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $21.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $33.09K 1.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2286619 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 19175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 618097
Last updated 15.05pm 26/04/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.