BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-22793

1. 1,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    If I were in your shoes I would be doing the very same thing... but I do not have the knowledge as you do and do not know what we will find when given the approval to drill???.. We may find Gas... we may find a mermaid.... I have no clue. So I am happy to keep my 'portfolio' of BPH as is at the moment. My portfolio of BPH is DEEEEEEEP RED right now... but that doesnt bother me anymore.

Once the FEDs (and silly little NSW) make their decision in accordance with the LAW - then I will begin to look at Red and Greenagain. And NSW better make their decision soon as there is really NO justification they can give for this delay. It is FULL ON BIAS (prejudicial - in my words) what they have been doing. They need to pull their finger out - finish off their 5km ban into LAW and then MAKE the decision in accordance with the LAW.

The FEDs after receiving the NSW decision - can NOT delay cos they have had the NOPTA recommendation for over 5 months. They should be able to make their decision pretty quickly.

NSW - Make your Decision in accordance with the LAW!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.441K 187K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 4415436 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 759710 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.