BPH 0.00% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

These anti-offshore ministers seem to want the environmental...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    These anti-offshore ministers seem to want the environmental ministry to become an overpowered executive authority unto-itself. Allowing regulatory capture over a majority of the ventures that make up the country’s GDP and especially export markets. Skewing colossal amounts of Australia’s resources and energy sector funding and permissions towards the narrow wants of particular ‘special interest’ groups, and selectively chosen community and ‘first nations’ groups.

The exaggeration of apocalyptic environmental predictions has fostered a dangerous populism that pushes us further and further away from a well-rounded and rational policy framework that takes into account the bigger picture of global and domestic supply-chains while still maintaining sufficient environmental considerations.

Can’t believe anti-offshore rhetoric gets so much limelight while onshore oil and gas opposition is kept so quiet (though, we are mostly a coastal population I guess).

Hoping M.King acts properly and a decision is made this financial year, a decision seems reasonably close from my view, but I don’t think any of us can get a hold of whatever the executive plan really is.

GLTAH & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $3.9K 185.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 5972908 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 469635 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 434778
Last updated 10.23am 02/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.