BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Very surprised at punters how we rallied to .07 at start of this...

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Very surprised at punters how we rallied to .07 at start of this year when we were expecting immanent news, though on speculation really, and we were tracking ships and drill rigs, myself included, In comparison to past 2 days in Parliment when the real deal is here.

Offshore gas has been discussed by those in power and defended strongly and the great need for gas expressed. And new gas! Punters are we aware of what's happening. After watching listening and hearing views of others during parliment sittings we are realising this energy transition. And the great need for gas that PEP11 answers.

It's not about winning more about securing our futures energy needs. Though as a SH and Punter we have want to win, we have made the grand final ladies and gents and the decision surely is Imminent

Its Feds V NSW, who is to win The JA Cup. Or is it MK V the Greens I think that is the semi final and MK has won today and deserves praise.

Next is Grand final and we are in with a massive chance of securing a gas drill, let the real Rally begin. Thanks in advance to those with conviction on HC, and all research and knowledge of PEP11. Win or loose, this journey is one of great learning and great to be apart of a company at forefront of energy transition. All the discussion regarding all types of energy is securing a healthy country and helping us move forward safely together. Delivering answers! GLTAH and let the GAS flow tommorow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $106.0K 5.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3642716 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3138224 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.