BPH 0.00% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

I have a feeling that the next date we are waiting for is when...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I have a feeling that the next date we are waiting for is when the start date for N.S.W. legislation is.

The feds are back on the 14th of May, that is a long time from now. (getting too close for some option holders)

Mostposters here are going above and beyond ( I thank you all for your contributions)

Problem is I am starting to see allot of posts that contain allot of frustration in them, I understand why I too am frustrated.
    Unfortunately, that is not helping my and your mental health so let's get back on track.
    I have an idea......

Could we not start a TIME CLOCK maybe even 2 ?

DAYS from when Court decision was handed down ( Which is very important in the eyes of the court if we are back there again )

DAYS from when the decision was given to JA.

If everyday We had a symbol with the Court clock and the JA Time clock with a number in the middle of each clock that would help everyone understand where we stand. ( that we can control )

What would happen is that the clocks would then have us all on the same page.
    They would be accurate
    People would understand we are all on the same page
    Anyone receiving correspondence will understand eventually that Time will run out.

Any corresponded that is being sent to Radio, TV Politicians EVERYONE SHOULD Have these Updated CLOCKS included.
    They might find it odd to start with but the more they see the same message and the CLock the better.

DO WHAT THE LOOONIES DO KEEP STICKING IT IN EVERYONES FACE....( difference is this would be FACTS )

I have no doubt it will help ......

Just need someone creative to come up with 2 unique designs, we can all be involved and vote on it and off we go. ( maybe there is a way they update automatically every day ? )

You will be surprised how effective this will be. As the numbers get bigger the more it will help us

Any thoughts out there.

Today is the day lets go........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 920869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.