BPH 0.00% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-2347

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I'm hoping the ministerial reshuffle this afternoon doesn't take out KP. He might be slow on the pen, but at least he like to repeatedly state his support for resources projects like ours.

This is just my paranoid speculation here, but what better thing to do on a friday. We know that the Industry minister will change, because Porter resigned. Taylor is in there filling the blank, he may or may not stay, it doesn't really matter. But if he does stay, we know that despite all the bad things we could say about Taylor - and there are many - he is another resource project supporter, so it wouldn't hurt to have him in the Industry portfolio. But let's say, while Morrison is looking down the list, his eyes pause a little too long on the Industry ministers, and he decides to thrown Joyce a bone to try and keep him onside during the upcoming Libs/Nats climate wars. We know now that Pitt didn't support Joyce during the Nationals leadership spill, so what if Morrison decided to gift Joyce some payback and demote Pitt one step further by dumping him completely? I have no idea though who he might put in as a replacement in that scenario. There's not too many Nationals I can see that he could put in anywhere else to keep the quota of Nats ministers, so maybe it would be easier to keep Pitt there.

As I said, just my fevered guesswork. And starting a talking point for the day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.