BPH 8.33% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Jberry,I feel a decision won't be far away now that the nsw...

1. 5,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3910
    Jberry,

I feel a decision won't be far away now that the nsw legislation is out of the way.

It will be a no at state level, but as we know the federal decision is the final one.

Looking at federal laws, the laws are the same nation wide where others are getting approved.

So a no federally most likely fraught with danger for the feds in a court of law.

The nsw laws also as they are not backdated pre the nopta decision in a multi part approval process.

A court may also require pre legislation changed laws be used because the application was pre existing legislation changes also.

They can not claim environment as reason to decline when have designated a potion of the permit space for wind turbines.

We all know turbines kill hundreds and hundreds of birds, they also do create vibrations into the sea.

I think the delays have been state not federal here as state needs to make a decision first.

The delays at state most likely as there legislation had been planned for some time.

That there alone is procedural unfairness and bias

With the options, the company could replace the issue with a new issue at a nominal price outlay of 0.1c per option.

Asra did this to show loyalty to option holders, that way there is future money in the pipeline, plus some money in.

The recent cr, they issued short dated existing option series, they could have issued a fresh series but did not.

So it does leave the door open there.

The sp in general seems to be moving into what I call a saucer pattern.

If so it will be a month or so of ploding along at the 2.1c mark with a slight curvature up over time into the 2.3c to 2.4c mark.

Making the decision before next sitting in may, could be advantageous as it will be long past, by the time it can be debated.

We are all in the same bout here, me sitting on close to 40m options is not the easiest thing as 700k is invested for me that could be a write off if this does not play out correctly.

David if your reading, consider what asra did with option re issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $237.5K 10.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1334232 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 383701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 10.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ 10398710
Last updated 15.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.