BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

OFFSHORE PETROLEUM AND GREENHOUSE GAS STORAGE ACT 2006 - SECT...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    OFFSHORE PETROLEUM AND GREENHOUSE GAS STORAGE ACT 2006 - SECT 59Decision - making
    (1) This section applies to decisions to be made by a Joint Authority for a State (other than Tasmania) or the Northern Territory on matters that are within the Joint Authority's functions or powers.
    (2) If: (a) the responsible Commonwealth Minister; and (b) the responsible State Minister or the responsible Northern Territory Minister, as the case may be;disagree about a decision, the responsible Commonwealth Minister may decide the matter, and the responsible Commonwealth Minister's decision has effect as the Joint Authority's decision.
    (3) If: (a) the responsible Commonwealth Minister gives: (i) in the case of a State--the responsible State Minister; or (ii) in the case of the Northern Territory--the responsible Northern Territory Minister; written notice of a decision that the responsible Commonwealth Minister thinks should be made on a matter; and (b) 30 days pass after the notice is given, and: (i) in the case of a State--the responsible State Minister has not told the responsible Commonwealth Minister what decision the responsible State Minister thinks should be made; or (ii) in the case of the Northern Territory--the responsible Northern Territory Minister has not told the responsible Commonwealth Minister what decision the responsible Northern Territory Minister thinks should be made;the responsible Commonwealth Minister may decide the matter, and the responsible Commonwealth Minister's decision has effect as the Joint Authority's decision.

TALKING BY PHONE TO SOMEONE YESTERDAY WHO SAID I SHOULD CHECKOUT ....

OFFSHORE PETROLEUM AND GREENHOUSE GAS STORAGE ACT 2006 - SECT 59

...SOME TIME RESTRAINTS HERE????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.