BPH 2.78% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

I think you are right Riverflows, from a PR perspective Breeze...

1. 9,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2423
    I think you are right Riverflows, from a PR perspective Breeze probably did drop the ball with a voice from the company against the save the beaches crew, but he has been constant with his approach to them, I think as a director sometimes your better off letting things run there course and weigh it up as the crew behind save the beaches are always going to be there through this campaign, they will never change its-in there blood ...... Breezes considered approach is probably the best way to deal with them and I think you might see a bit more of Breeze in the press next week when Zalis bill gets quashed and breeze is asked for a response from the press but it will basically be a rewrite of what was in the Newcastle herald yesterday ..... TBH I do think the CCS component alone quashes the argument for drilling Pep11 and approving Pep11 for exploration, but this coming week will be pivotal for BPH interesting space Pep11 next week and should be a joy to watch it pan out and hopefully bring meaning to this thread title again $$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $21.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.363K 509.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 3332183 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 259732 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.