BPH 2.38% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Are u kidding me??? Your reasoning is quite nauseating!.. Im...

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Are u kidding me??? Your reasoning is quite nauseating!.. Im sorry but there is NO way in this wide world that a decision on PEP11 (or any other Ministerial duty) by Madeleine King (or any other Minister) should be effected by bad 'mail' they receive from the public/shareholders/or general nut cases out there. Just because she has received bad emails/comments or the like - does NOT give her the right (or any other Minister) to flout the law and make retribution as a justification to REJECT!!! This is the literal meaning of BIAS!

The Court Order (which was a CONSENT Order agreed to by both Governments) requires her/Govts to make the decision on PEP11 in accordance with the LAW. AND that is what she neds to do - and leave all her feelings at the door when she finally does make that decision.

I am not giving anyone a 'get out of jail free card' just because she (or any other Minister in Governments) get bad emails/comments not only by NUTCASES but maybe by those frustrated with ALL this delay.

So please - tell go lecture someone who has no clue about Ministerial Responsibilities and Due Process and Fairness and many other RULE OF LAW that a Minister is required to follow (an normally they can flout all of this cos there is NO repercussions to their games) - but in PEP11's case - we have a Court Order and a ruling telling her exactly what she has to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $22.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $7.315K 350.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4309327 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 698512 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 807000
Last updated 15.26pm 30/04/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.