BPH 2.44% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

I respect your comments... but I take exception to the fact that...

1. 946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I respect your comments... but I take exception to the fact that we should be wary of upsetting the pollies - they are - at the end of the day - public servants and they need to be shown that the public is not going to play dead to their manipulations (eg Delay/New Laws) with respect to PEP11. They are accountable to the voters/the citizens of this country. One should never be cowed into silence for fear of upsetting a pollie in AUSTRALIA!!

As for other countries (even OZ) politicians will get away with anything they can (eg Scomo - and who knows who else before him??!) If they change the LAWS - it can be challenged as has been done numerous times in the past. THE COURTS are the final arbiter of GOOD or BAD laws - not the pollies. They can wrote all the laws they want - its up to the 'public and interested parties and the like' to do something about it. If we sit idly by - then we deserve what we get. The people that make the decision in court are the Judges (or Jury as the case maybe).

It appears PEP11 or any other application through NOPTA JA Decision process - is not limited by time frame no matter if it is delegated or not. Why do you say 'IF delegated'?? Where do you get your information that once delegated that Father Time is no longer relevant??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $38.28K 1.866M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4586651 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 652625 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 793231
Last updated 11.57am 01/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.