BPH 15.4% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-24715

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210

OFFSHORE PETROLEUM AND GREENHOUSE GAS STORAGE ACT 2006 - SECT 262

Consultation--adverse decisions

Scope

(1) This section applies to a decision set out in the table, and the affected person in relation to that decision is set out in the table.

Consultation

(2) Before making the decision, the Joint Authority must:

(a) by written notice given to the affected person, give at least 30 days notice of the Joint Authority's intention to make the decision; and

(b) give a copy of the notice to such other persons (if any) as the Joint Authority thinks fit.

(3) The notice must:

(a) set out details of the decision that is proposed to be made; and

(b) set out the reasons for the proposal; and

(c) invite a person to whom the notice, or a copy of the notice, has been given to make a written submission to the Joint Authority about the proposal; and

(d) specify a time limit for making that submission.

Note: All communications to the Joint Authority are to be made through the Titles Administrator--see section 63.

(4) In deciding whether to make the decision, the Joint Authority must take into account any submissions made in accordance with the notice."

So... if there was to be an adverse decision to be made by the JA... they need to provide a written notice (ie NOIR as per Scummbags notice) of 30 days. As I was told earlier... BPH has a legal requirement to provide any comms from NOPTA - and for what I have seen - they have received nothing so far - I assume - since Oct 18th 2024?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.004(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $310.8K 12.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 319999 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 877770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.