BPH 0.00% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

I've been trying to work out the 'politics' that might be going...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I've been trying to work out the 'politics' that might be going on between Albo and Ed. Got the following details from a mix of LinkedIn, Wikipedia, news.com.au, Chat-GPT - so use at your own risk.

• 2010 Ed Husic(labour right) elected in seat of Chifley in Western Sydney. A working class seat, vs Zali's middle to upper class seat that encompasses affluent coastal areas. Takeaway - Ed's seat hurting more with high electricity prices / inflation than Zali's.
    • 2019 May - Ed resigns as a shadow minister to make way for Kristina Keneally (labour right /centre unity).
    • 2019 May/Jun -Sabina Husic (Ed's sister) employed as a staffer in Anthony Albanese (labour left) office.
    • 2020 Nov- Sabina resigns due to apparently false and toxic anonymous criticism (linked to article).
    • 2021 Jan - Ed becomes shadow minister for Industry and Innovation
    • 2022 - After Labour wins the election - Ed becomes the Minister for Industry and Science.

Worth noting I think that Albo is Labour Left and Ed is Labour Right (according to chat gpt). Labour right is apparently more pragmatic, moderate, and might be less 'ideological' on climate issues shall we say.

So it's an interesting coincidence that Ed kindly resigns for KK in May and Sabina is hired in May/June of the same year (2019).I'm sure all activity was all at arm's length, despite AA being potentially linked with both activities it would seem. Same as Sabina resigning and Ed taking up anew portfolio only months apart.

However if there was any question about bias about Ed / AA influence - that might be an angle to pursue.

However, on Ed's linked in - he's reposted an article from Shane West on keeping plastic manufacturing local. Which also mentions feed stock issues due to lack of east coast gas. Sounds like Pep-11 could assist there.

He also posted an article from Patrick Hutchinson in which points out that animal rights groups aren't the key to inner city electorates - so the general take away is - don't trust the claims of activists groups (e.g. Pep-11 is drilling for oil) and how much sway they have over said electorates. This seems relevant to 'The Green Hub' posting misleading image of a drill rig on the coast. Thanks Jacee for sharing that!

Last edited by SilverSquirrel: 28/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 920869 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.