BPH 4.55% 2.3¢ bph energy ltd

I think the underlying Fact is Hoodie and it’s what has AnAl and...

1. 9,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2321
    I think the underlying Fact is Hoodie and it’s what has AnAl and had Scomo both Snookered and therefore also the ALP and LNP and all members and politicians involved in both parties with Pep11 exploration approval and gives no option but to delay or approve imo Pep11 for exploration approval following NOPTAS advice twice now and our last Offically voted in Resorces Minister that actually made a decision on Pep11 before being shafted by a Out Of control Ex Censured for same PM !!!!!

Scomo and the LNP had Perceived Bias proved by the Law.

AnAl and the LNP are wearing exactly the same size shoes legally when it comes to Pep11 Exploration approval as Scomo and crew did, it’s all in the ALP print and speech notes they can’t argue with it legally it’s documented against the ALP and The LNP as there stance as a party on Pep11 only for Political gain and Political Bias for perceived political gain against a NOPTA approved project.

We live in Australia and operate according to the Law just ask Scomo if you validation of that, And AnAl and crew will do the same, why the ALP have delayed the inevitable Pep11 approval for this long in 2024 and now moved it to Mr Ed, I really can’t understand the benefit to them but obviously it’s the only way to move forward prior to approval legally imo.

Simply you can’t stop the inevitable politically , but I suppose in the ALP,s case they can only present it best to suit there party, and I do believe this is what’s going to unfold over the next few weeks in relation to the inevitable Pep11 approval for exploration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $83.48K 3.629M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2975766 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1426752
Last updated 10.57am 22/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.