BPH 5.56% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-2551

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362

Page · 10,677 followers

Being the purported mouthpiece of 60,000 protest signatures I would've expected a greater FB following. Even bots have feelings.

Another view would be if KP had signed off on this within a reasonable time frame post receipt of Barilaros' decision, one way or the other, taxpayer dollars & time wouldn't now be wasted on bullshit arguments. If he ultimately cans it the time, money and resources of not only the Companies involved but the shareholders, have remained needlessly tied up in a fruitless investment where everyone could have moved on etc. Covid has already created financial hardship for the majority of us, who needs this continued stranglehold and what gives one person the right to basically hold so many others, literally, at ransom.

FYI, yes I know I could sell right now, for a loss, however, it has now become a 'challenge accepted' situation for my covid ravaged finances and lockdown brain. For the life of me I cannot understand how this would NOT be approved based on our current energy crises climate and other compounding situations, not too mention CCUS opportunities that may be lost. Further, as made painfully clear earlier this year, if the Company has done everything required and has a solid business/project plan with all the t's crossed and all the little i's dotted, how can they possibly deny the Company the right to carry on business. confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $131.8K 7.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 665882 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 305491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.