BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Well it does seem it’s finally time crew, the preemptive trading...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Well it does seem it’s finally time crew, the preemptive trading leak yesterday as a rule can lead to a decision with in a week, a few days for yesterdays trading action to wash under the bridge and BOOM we move forward as planned with a Approval for Exploration in Pep11 $$$$$$

AnAl and crew certainly don’t want to take the Pep11 debacle politically into another sitting of Parliament to blow up in there face imo, the ALP has enough going on in the negative atm, than to try a argue a denial on Pep11 or keep delaying same imo $$$$$

If words are leaking in Canberra yesterday, today it will spread further to expand the trading in Pep11 Inc imo, after all can anybody really trust a 2024 politician? I certainly can’t! and to think this ALP infighting mob could keep a lid on the Approval application like Pep11???? Not a hope in hell imo !!!!

The Approval is overdue and can be delayed no longer imo politically, because it’s starting to affect the ALP internally imo, and so it bloody should it’s ridiculous what us shareholders have been put through the past 4 years for Political manipulation.

It’s simply Approval time imo crew, and just watch this Dynamic space of Pep11 Inc evolve over the next week under such spec pressure of a possible Multi Billon Dollar resource on a successful exploration campaign in Pep11 2024/25 .

Bring it on crew I’m set across the board and waiting $$$$$

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $95.44K 5.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 344149 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 490823 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.