BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

I agree with some of your points GB. I'm definitely not trying...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I agree with some of your points GB. I'm definitely not trying to troll btw.

The power outages in the UK were partly caused by a lack of renewable energy (no wind for a week wasn't helpful), and I'm sure that they will have learned from that, and will install batteries to store the energy when it is windy/sunny.

Europe is nothing to do with renewables, except there was a lack of them (so they need to build more into the system, and have said that they will, following this). It was a lack of planning. They had much less gas from Russia to feed their power stations (some say Russia meant to do this to coerce approval of the Nord2 pipleline). Again, this will be fixed. In fact, they will want to be much less reliant on Russian gas in the future, so that means even more renewable energy will be built into the system.

Definitely is a transition period, and planning needs to be much better. With the shift to EV's, more electricity is needed..... more gas and coal for a few years... probably, on the way to more renewables and eventually only renewables.

I agree with nuclear. Plants are much smaller and safer than in the 80's, that's for sure. Hopefully Fusion Power will be ready in the next 10 years as well.... even better than renewables (maybe).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.