BPH 0.00% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-2587

1. 10,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3330
    Yes, it works, and there are takeaways that will see scale improvements. BTW AEMO forecasting shows Australia will still be reliant on gas and coal in 2040 so 2030 targets seem out of reach and 2050 would have to be a stretch too. I am all for innovation and would be glad to see the coal fired generators decommissioned ahead of schedule. So I roll my eyes when the anti-gas movement use (a) scale, (b) cost, and (c) Australian measurements as their arguments. Cost and scale are relevant to all forms of energy sources inc renewables but CCS is judged solely on what it does today and renewables escape that scrutiny due to ideology over practicality. As for what is happening in Australia, it's "Global" warming not "local" warming and as a major exporter of coal and gas, CCS can play a huge role in assisting our neighbours reduce their reliance on coal fired electricity by replacing it with carbon abated feedstock. Last but not least, CCS is real carbon abatement, it is genuine emission reduction, it's not burnt, it's returned back to where it came from. You just can't get greener than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.