BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Quite the week crew and the little taste of things to come in...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Quite the week crew and the little taste of things to come in the ST imo $$$$$$

Obviously some great accumulation possible this week for large holders and the crew like myself showing support during the doldrums of Pep11 Inc the past few months, obviously it was pay day this week on accumulation $$$$$$

And always so happy to increase my Position in Pep11 Inc for what’s possible relative to EV in the ST, did we have a leak this week and a possible run on scrip by indulged buyers ????? I suppose truly we will never know, but the action over the next few weeks will tell a story imo, I’ve seen it countless times over the years a rally on the scrip a week or 2 before a major Pivot Point in a company’s progress, Eg Pep11 approval in our case, or a Cortical Dynamics milestone achieved within its process of growth to market…..,,,,, Very Very Very Dynamic space atm Pep11 Inc atm and BPH imo crew and one to keep tabs on very very closely , and tbh I’m just super excited to be a part of it as a major holder for 2024, the Sky is the limit when it comes to Pep11 Inc, we have all seen it before and we are certainly all going to see it again in the ST imo $$$&

Have a great weekend crew, Mrs GB and I have a child free long weekend this weekend, Labour Day in QLD this weekend Monday
    So we are off doing the Air BNB,s inland for something different in the old Model S and the puppy’s

First stop is Murgon tonight in middle of bloody no where lol, hope it’s got a good pub, I hear it does, I’m all ready a few travellers in as Mrs GB is driving the first leg today

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $23.46K 1.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3845166 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 183752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.