BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-2596

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    NT gov is giving the green light for large solar projects and currently they're in the process of building solar farms not to far from where I live but for an odd reason the company involved is sending said solar to Singapore. I find it a bit of a joke really, i mean If a large portion of Australians care about renewables I don't understand why they're happy to have the power transferred to Singapore. I believe if Pep 11 was to be knocked back it would have been so already. I think Pitts is waiting for the right time to approve it and once approved the SP will increase dramatically, I don't have a crystal ball so I can't say what that figure might be but keep in mind Scomo has back flipped on a lot of things and his attitude towards gas I feel as changed drastically since he stated he "wasn't for pep-11". Britain is already the laughing stock of Europe and republicans are having a ball with Bidans backflip on coal and gas, honestly i think it would go largely unnoticed on a global scale in regards to our zero emissions by 2050 If Pitts approves PEP-11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $49 2.459K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 742745 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5692976 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.