BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

A couple of points on your posts. Scott Morrison made a mistake...

1. 8,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3005
    A couple of points on your posts.

Scott Morrison made a mistake thinking cancelling PEP11 would save Robertson, McKellar etc. They were lost before he opened his mouth on 4/3/21. You can't be approving coal mines and other gas projects like Barossa, Scarborough etc be stupid enough to think canning PEP11 was going give you a free pass on GHG in a couple of electorates, he may as well have approved PEP11 as those seats were lost anyway.

Albanese is a little different, PEP11 to the ALP is about three people, Albanese, King, and Gordon Reid. All made strong statements pre May 2022 that are now millstones.

Is Robertson that important? not IMO.
    Is King that important? Maybe. solution - recuse herself.
    Is the PM being publicly branded a liar or a promise breaker that important? Yes.

So, how does the circuit get broken? They can't legally cancel the permit IMO. So they wait? The optimum solution would have been to write a cheque to Advent and make the title, and the problem, go away.

But, things are different now. There are court orders that need to be complied with, they can't be ignored. Can the can be kicked down the road, maybe. Does the Piper still need to be paid? Yes.

One LTH said to me the other day, "you know what, screw Albo, when they lose the next election, the Nats, via Susan McDonald will approve PEP11 in a blink". I hope we don't have to wait that long, and a decision is made in a more appropriate timeframe.

BTW - most continue to overlook the primary issue, NSW is yet to respond so talk of what Albanese and Husic may or may not do is premature. IMO the company must now explore every potential avenue to expedite both Houssos and Husic being compelled to comply with the court orders.

JMO. DYOR. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $41.51K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4985810 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2479080 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.