BPH 5.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-26742

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Fugasi, you come across as a very open minded and considered poster. I have no doubts you're genuine in your confidence.
    Can I ask you a Q?

If we accept the general narrative here that ..
    Decision on PEP11 expected any day now
    NOPTA approval is a certainty
    Government approval is highly likely
    ALP's new gas transition strategy is evidence that ALP have now decided internally they need PEP11
    Cost of living crisis has made the decision politically popular
    Even in the unlikely case it is not approved, it will be overturned in court.
    And once approved, the share price will likely rise 2000%+

If approval is coming soon, a decision has likely already be made inside cabinet. It's likely the government insiders would know this. All the factions, the opposition politicians, all the communication teams, all the legal advisors, all the Canberra media, the political insiders, the sophisticated investors and fund managers would also be aware of the information I've listed above.
    So why is the SP hovering around 2c?

I just can't accept that HC is ahead of the insiders and investing world who are either unaware or not interested in such an amazing opportunity.

As i see it the ALP, Lib, Teals and Greens all appear to be falling over themselves to not be seen as pro-PEP11? I can only assume internal polling is telling them something. Political self-interest always trumps good policy.

If you are correct and approval comes soon, I'll have made some decent coin ( but be kicking myself I missed out on a life-changing amount). And I'll be genuinely happy for you and others making a fortune. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $54.18K 2.759M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2571563 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 243804 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.