BPH 0.00% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

As I have previously stated I am a pessimistic optimist and...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    As I have previously stated I am a pessimistic optimist and unfortunately the pessimist in me is winning the fight atm.

I have to admit it is looking more and more likely that the delay on processing this permit may well have been due to the fact that Albo was going to call an early election and therefore dragging it out may have been a better option for him than processing it, even though we all know how ridiculous that is.

Ok so what does that mean.

Time for DB to throw caution to the wind and take some action and not worry about upsetting the decision makers and they simply refuse to make a decision anyway.

The big question I have is can DB actually take any action. Does he have the legal ability to bring the decision makers back to court under the guise that this application processing time is outside of what can be considered 'reasonable'.

If the answer is yes then just do it DB.

If the answer is no then we probably have to factor in to our equation that this may not get processed until after yet another election.

What an absolute F'ing joke.

Really hope I am way off the mark here as I have been all along this journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $4.605K 223.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 6780539 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 552485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 1210370
Last updated 15.57pm 31/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.