BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Ohhhh Ok I thought it was agreed JB,s old mate Googs earned a...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Ohhhh Ok I thought it was agreed JB,s old mate Googs earned a ignore button quite some time ago
    Anyway here’s the scoop Fugasi imo DBdidn’t have to prove anything to NOPTA regarding this CR , they have already approved Pep11 for Exploration three times in the last 15 years why would it be any different in the 2023 Pep11 exploration approval, you can’t hold a ASX company over a barrel to prove it can provide a capital raise, that’s total BS imo and un substantiated due to normal O&G procedure, process and protocol of any ASX O&G company company.

BPH has the proven ability to raise capital subject to there green field development and of course Pep11 as a example with 6 TCF Nat gas East Coast Oz is a lay down funded in proposition on a NOPTA approval for exploration, it’s a tick the box first process for Pep11 funding once NOPTA Approval as it was in 2009 for Pep11 and on a unsuccessful exploration campaign the sky is the limit for all us shareholders Fugasi $$$$$$

Happy Days indeed Fugasi, we just need to move beyond the shenanigans that are ever present in the land of Pep11 Inc atm, but one can only hope things will change in the ST due to the very nature of the problems inception “Australian Law and Energy Demand Reality” ands that’s why I’m am for ever a major holder of Pep11 and its approval of Pep11 for Exploration the ST imo $$$$$
    Last edited by GODS BROKER: 17/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.