BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

You argument is self defeatingIf a ramp is a ramp then by your...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    You argument is self defeating

If a ramp is a ramp then by your inference it influences perspective buyers. If a ramp does not influence perspective buyers then they are just words put together in a sentence and have no actual relevance or meaning.

What you are saying is that ramping goes on and its bad but it doesn't influence buyers so I'm not sure what your issue is with this so called ramping you endlessly go on about.

Now as pertains to me, I am happy for you to call me anything you like and I will never report you or any one as you can go your hardest and I really don't care that much. But if you have defined me as a ramper then this thread is about 99% full of rampers.

I would hope to give an pretty balanced view of this stock based on facts. The fact is that under the law the permit should be approved all things being equal. I think a potential early election may impact on the permit being approved and so I think there is a small window of opportunity prior to and if an early election is called.

Pretty simple either this gets approved or it doesn't. If it doesn't they need to have a valid legal reason for denial which to date has not been found. If they deny it without a legal valid reason we go back to court.

Again pretty simple in my mind and based on my due diligence and risk appetite I am happy to have invested in this stock and that's not even allowing for all the other projects it has going on.

So you may need to revisit your definition of ramping. But keep fighting that noble fight to look after all the newer investors and I'll keep calling out the ghouls and so between you and I we are the ying and yang of this thread.

How perfect for us just might be a bit boring for the other posters who have valuable information to contribute but hopefully they put up with us both

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.