BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Angus Talyor's Press Conference and the Coal-ition 'alternative...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Angus Talyor's Press Conference and the Coal-ition 'alternative budget' does just play into Labor's hands... Taylor, playing dirty politics, but does make some good points about the massive reduction in base power generation with so many coal-fired power stations going offline in the next 10-12 years. Kinda setting up for more fear-mongering at the next election... BUT giving the voting public a nuclear-led solution versus gas as the transition fuel is a no brainer when talking enironment / impact / known and unknown fears... the nuclear threat is massively engrained in the psyche of the boomer mentality and a totally dumb idea in the minds of the younger generation.

So, a fatal error in my view and one that plays right into Labor's hands. It gives them free-reign to approve gas projects to transition to renewables - easily switched-off, much safe than nuclear, still exportable... and with all the rhetoric in carbon capture and a safer, controllable future to renewables, it's an open door for more gas supply for the next 10-12 years, shipped or piped to existing coal-fired generators it's the same economics as Angus Taylor proposes with nuclear, just much less risk.

Obvioulsy a lot of knowledgeable people have the same view... given sharesprice increases today and I'll wager moreso this week and next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $24.69K 1.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63445 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 4969575 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.