BPH 2.78% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Hi dzspe----------------- if possible would you please give the...

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    Hi dzspe----------------- if possible would you please give the address email or 'snail mail' --- I intend to correspond also. I have been cherry picking many postings and have a vast array of -I believe factual info..........All in favour of PEP11 and most importantly NSW consumers and businesses.

I also propose to, in the correspondence :- to cc - a number of Radio Stations possibly TV Stats - even the ALP-ABC. maybe some pollies. - Leaving out the Traitors - Greens DUCKS (TEALS) .-which may be a part of my letter.

Have not made up my mind as yet re the ccs...........Having had experience many years ago -working for an MD of, at that time Australia's biggest Bank, he told me cc's are a great way of getting A C T I O N -- as the party to whom the message relates - never knows the outcome of the 'ccers' But now knows others know about the issue -------------and he/she never knows what the ccers think and if no action well ????????? However we are dealing with Pollies here --- they are a different cattle ?

Something has to give -----------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $22.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.689K 260.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 8691869 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1981863 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.