BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Interesting trading week crew, and extremely BULLISH both...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Interesting trading week crew, and extremely BULLISH both trading wise after the CR we had to have and more importantly Press coverage wise, we are on the cusp of greatness in Pep11 Inc if you understand the back story and opportunity is ripe atm in the ST, Volume will present to the scrip and BPH will react favourably for shareholders imo because the bulk of shareholders have multi hundreds of Million MCAPs targets for BPH when the undeniable approval is finally approved for exploration in Pep11 in the ST imo $$$$$$

Trading wise this week, of Course Vol didn’t present in any big form, we need 100m plus in a day to get we are going spec wise, but it was interesting to watch the equilibrium come back today between the heads and options, can never be ignored this equation, one can’t move with out the over to a degree as I said yesterday, I was thinking and hoping the options would move up to match the heads at 2.4 but instead of course the Heads matched up with the options today !

Oh well next week is a new beast for Pep11 followers as always, and tbh I can’t wait for Mondays trade and the weekend press in support of Approval for Pep11 exploration in the ST $$$$$$

Old Mr Ed must be starting to wonder what he’s inherited in his inbox with Pep11 emails imo, I know I’ve sent him 4 Emails of why Pep11 needs to be approved since 2021 this week, and all are very 2024/25 relevant to what the ALP are preaching to the public daily regarding Natural Gas, so imo Ed Husic and MK have no authority any longer imo to not Approve Pep11 now imo.

Delaying Pep11 approval one day longer is just displaying Australian politics at its bottom level imo, playing games for perceived political gain against Australia’s extremely regulated and world class future Sovereign Energys Exploration plans, and the wrongs against Pep11 need to righted yesterday imo and will be in the ST imo $$$$$

Any way have a good one crew, I’m off for the weekend to the Boat show at Sanctuary Cove for the weekend with the crew in tow to help a mate sell his Nordaharvn, so if your in the Market for a kick arse Nordaharvn 78 hook us up, he’s got a new boat being delivered around when ours is due, so he’s a keen seller and it’s a top Rig

Have a good one.
    We are already on the frothys lol
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $76.88K 4.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2017498 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 281843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.