BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

nutshell .But here I'm always perplexed. I know in my own...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    nutshell .

But here I'm always perplexed. I know in my own life i can be quite adamant, very determined and almost unpivotal or dissuaded ( yes stubborn ) in points of view and beliefs. I say 'almost' as should someone(s) provide a better argument, a more thorough insight, a different and relevant perspective to something I can and have been known to change my stance in a very short moment. Why ?... well as Spock would suggest "that is logical" ... i.e...it no longer makes SENSE to still maintain the previous outlook. More so i feel it unintelligible to do so. It's counter intuitive. You progress, evolve , upon further understandings.

This is what our "governments" should also be like. Learning, Growing, Evolving. It's not a slight to one's character or position ( intellectually) to change your mind , if given reasons and facts to do so. In fact for mine it would show stupidity to NOT do so.

Faced with different and changing circumstances, compounded by the increasing difficulties experienced by individuals and industries regarding certainty of power supply and affordability its entirely beholding upon the incumbent governments to adjust in order to remedy.

This is the tact that messrs King , Elbow, Husic, Houssas etc etc ..on and on... should adopt.

In another 'nutshell' ... that was then....this is now... just get on with it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $76.88K 4.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2017498 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 281843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.