BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Can we hold early 2s?I wrote last week, first time on BPH, why I...

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3743
    Can we hold early 2s?

I wrote last week, first time on BPH, why I got in. I mentioned trading pattern looked like 1.9 is a big hold of last 6 months. It has held for now, once again.
    From a weekly perspective, gain from 1.9 to 2.1 this week, also a good play around 2.3 and touch of 2.4. So overall, compared to last week, it was positive.
    As I wrote last time, I only look from trading pattern perspective, fundamentals is another story, many are experts here, so I will not touch that.
    So how is the trading pattern looking? I thought it was good as well as respecting the play and just not running away. there will be jitters and hiccups till we have news, and I thought it was playing accordingly. So overall I still feel positive about it, and hoping we get improve on next week. Next up play would be towards 2.6. But before that, I wouldn't be surprised to see a touch of 2. That's my thinking, I could be wrong, so please dyor.

For those reading about me on other threads, I always like to play a portion of my stocks, reducing my average, but more importantly, I like to buy and sell, it keeps me on my toes, tests my theories etc. Last week I wrote my buy heads was 1.9, oppies 0.4. So I did a fair few buys and sells, reduced my heads to 1.7 and oppies to 3.5. Not much, but as I said, I like to play.
    I do a weekly report across Uranium, Lithium and REE stocks where I also mention what I am doing - holding, buying, selling. It should not matter to most, but if anyone interested could read here where I mentioned BPH. I hope we hold 1.9, if we can, I wouldn't be surprised to see a play in high 2 soon - but hold 1.9 first. All the best guys, gas strategy for Au does not match with economics, it will change one day. BPH deciding to raise 1m, which was not much, but still indicative of something positive happening soon. Lets hope it plays out that way.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sya-weekly-report.6951924/page-3#post-74008849

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $76.88K 4.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2017498 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 281843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.