BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

More to come....as reality bites.When the Clown Fest ...aka...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    More to come....as reality bites.

When the Clown Fest ...aka ...Vic Gov .... announced its intentions to "evilise" Gas and deny new gas connections it loftily suggested that its targets would be met by Electrical Supply. The reactions by the various head honchos of the various E suppliers would be generally and summarily summed as WTF !!! ...aint gunna happen... and it wont be under the current shape of power generation.

What we are seeing is a very niggled bird coming back to roost. In their collective rush to present their arguments and "fact" sheets all these bozos....i mean political zealotscand latcher-onerers make one consistent mistake. What these folk do is use very skewed modeling and extract the extreme figures to suit their narratives.

The folly , to you and I, is self evident. Their 'science' , their 'numbers' ...as Mr Fudd would exclaim...are Skwoowy !! But they've all been regurgitating this anonamalistic rubbishy nonsense for so long that they have no idea what actually is correct. The Power Generators ( companies) however.....do.

As they say.... always darkest before the dawn.....and that darkness is man-made

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $76.88K 4.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2017498 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 281843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.