BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Reading through the most recently amended official 2006...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    Reading through the most recently amended official 2006 Exploration Act tonight.

Based on the court decision in Feb last year our Permit remains in force and can be acted on as the previous decision made by someone outside the JA (Scomo) whom swore himself in as the responsible minister, but failed to follow the law by not notifying anyone of his appointment to decision maker.

Legally according to the act it looks like we can proceed until such time as decision is made and I believe these clauses are there due to the large scope and complexity of such operations.

I have even read in there that there are 12 month provisions to give us time even though a refusal is given.

I will keep digging as there used to be defined timelines for approval back in the old 1967act of 30, 60, 90 and 180 days which appear to have been redacted, but again I did see some reference to them in the transitional documentation.

I guess what I am suggesting is NOPSEMA AND NOPTA have no grounds to deny us following the correct protocols to proceed towards the drill in my opinion.

This has also been heavily referenced in the FOI documents that are now public.

Will keep digging as we must be getting close to litigation again unfortunately as Asset have been playing a game by the rules in good faith, but our opponent believes this simple little decision which must be made is going to affect any political outcome..... Please.....

Ed we will find a way and the closer this gets to the election the worse it will get. I have also read that Ed must still follow the wishes of the original Commonwealth Minister and as such I still believe that MK has a direct hand in this still.

Back to the pdf tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $55.86K 2.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1536062 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2991478 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.